Oct 20, 2009

Unique Flower Story



Once Upon a Time, I saw a flower
It was the most beautiful flower any one could ever see
I falled in love with it from the first look
I had tried to be the perfect, just to make it feel comfortable with me
I tried to do my best, just to take care of it as much as I could
Seeing it…meant all the happiness for me
Being with it, Was all I want from the world
I prayed a lot to save it beautiful as it is, for me
I asked god to protect it, and keep it always well
Because of loving it, I forgot, it doesn't matter how much you want something badly with you..
What ever you want, God will make the best ..
i didn't realize then that,Day will come and we won't be with each other more ..what ever how much I hoped that from my deep heart.
The day came
And now all I know that we became so far from each other
and the most important, that I know we will never be back togather once again
I just want to say now that 'in the old centuries,I really loved you'
'Truly loved you my EX sweet flower' even i became no longer missing you...

No comments: